The easiest way to place an order is to select your fresh baked goodies-of-choice online and submit a Request. This will give you an idea of your price, as well as give me the opportunity to make sure I can fit you in the calendar. For freshest flavor and texture, I bake to order.
Hours of Operation
My bakery opens its doors to our friends and customers by appointment only (Sorry, no drop-ins). Call the bakery at 253-709-2034 between 9:00am – 4:00pm to schedule your fresh-baked orders, sit-down consultations, and pickups.
**Please note I am closed on Sundays and Mondays. All orders to be picked up on Tuesday must be placed by Saturday.
Phone Orders / Events
For call-in orders, or to discuss Weddings or Large Events, please contact the bakery between 9:00am and 4:00pm at 253-709-2034. I ask that you have as much information as possible when you call to place your order. The number of servings you are looking for, your dream design, and budget are all very helpful. For a sit-down consultation, click HERE for what you can expect.
- I require two full business days notice, at least, on all general orders.
- For orders requiring extra attention (i.e. those involving, but not limited to, fondant work or intricate design), please be prepared to place your order 3-10 full business days in advance.
- All wedding cake/dessert orders must be placed 1 month prior to the wedding. Placing the order earlier than that will ensure your desired date is available.
- All custom Sugar Cookie orders must be placed 7 full business days in advance.
- Payment by major credit card is required when finalizing an order.
- All orders are to be paid in full when the order is placed (with the exception of wedding cakes.)
- I require a 50% deposit be paid on wedding desserts when the order is placed (which secures your date), and paid-in-full no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- I accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- When inquiring after hours, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, phone number, and a description of what you are interested in, as well as your desired pick-up date. I will contact you during regular bakery hours to discuss and finalize your order.
*All deposits and final payments are non-refundable.